| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Deir-Alla in November is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Deir-Alla November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Deir-Alla, Jordan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Deir-Alla:
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) N
- Haifa, Israel - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) NW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 79.1 kms (49.2 miles) WSW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) WSW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SW
- Port-Said, Egypt - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) WSW
- El Arish, Egypt - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) SW
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) SSW
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) NNE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 248.9 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) N
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NNE
- Damascus, Syria - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) NNE
- Irbid, Jordan - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) NNE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) ENE
- Amman, Jordan - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) SE
- Ma'An, Jordan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) S