Average Temperatures in Deir-Alla, Jordan
- The average temperature in Deir-Alla, Jordan is fairly hot at 23.6 degrees Celsius (74.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 16.7 °C (30.1°F) which is a slightly low range.
- August is the hottest month (very hot) having a mean temperature of 31.3 degrees Celsius (88.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (mild) having an average temperature of 14.6 degrees Celsius (58.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Deir-Alla
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Deir-Alla Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Deir-Alla
- Larnaca, Cyprus - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Beirut, Lebanon - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) N
- Haifa, Israel - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) NW
- Bet Dagan, Israel - 79.1 kms (49.2 miles) WSW
- Tel Aviv, Israel - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) WSW
- Jerusalem, Israel - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) SW
- Port-Said, Egypt - 336.1 kms (208.8 miles) WSW
- El Arish, Egypt - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) SW
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 303.1 kms (188.3 miles) SSW
- Eilat, Israel - 303.3 kms (188.5 miles) SSW
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) NNE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) N
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 248.9 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 229.7 kms (142.7 miles) N
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NNE
- Damascus, Syria - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) NNE
- Irbid, Jordan - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) NNE
- Mafraq, Jordan - 61.8 kms (38.4 miles) ENE
- Amman, Jordan - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) SE
- Ma'An, Jordan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) S